15 minutes from DC
35 minutes from Baltimore
Excellent opportunity for a full/part-time BC/BE endocrinologist to join a well-established and growing 100% endocrine private practice in the DC Metro area.
An adult endocrine 3-provider practice with a well-established referral base.
Providers care for patients with thyroid and parathyroid disease, diabetes, adrenal disorders, pituitary disorders, PCOS, and osteoporosis.
Offer comprehensive services including thyroid ultrasound and FNA, diabetes education, CGM, and pump training. There is also an opportunity to teach residents at an academic hospital.
Living and working in the DC Area offers the convenience of two major metropolitan areas with easy access to the Chesapeake Bay, Shenandoah Mountains, and the Atlantic Ocean. The region is great for families, with some of the nation s finest public schools and minutes away from the many cultural and entertainment venues of our nation's capital.
A comprehensive benefit package and compensation plan with a production driven bonus and partnership option.
• 100% endocrinology with onsite thyroid ultrasound and FNA
• Outpatient-only practice with a reasonable patient load
• Competitive salary with generous production bonus
• Partnership option offered after 3 years
• Benefits include health insurance, malpractice, CME, and 401k
• Certified EMR fully utilized