Family Practice Physician
Place of Performance:
Dover AFB, DE
A-Team Solutions is seeking a Family Practice Physician for a local facility at Dover AFB for a full time position, for an opportunity that we are currently pursuing.
Successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency
Current board certification by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) or the American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine (AOBFM)
1. Shall provide outpatient health care to qualifying beneficiaries as scheduled by the Government.
2. Care shall include but not be limited to continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and medical care to entire family regardless of sex, age, or type of problem.
3. Will maintain a program of comprehensive health for the family unit, to include preventive medicine, behavioral sciences, and community health.
4. May become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As a PCM, will be the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of his/her assigned patients. Duties include:
5. Examination of patients, formulation differential diagnostic plans, defines and orders required diagnostic testing.
6. Interpretation of examination findings and test results, and implementation of treatment plans.
7. Determines need for consultation and assists in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists.
8. Approving/disapproving subspecialty referrals.
9. Answering patient telephone consults with the assistance of clinic staff.
10. Providing primary and secondary preventive maintenance care.
11. All inpatients will be admitted as per the local MTF instructions.
12. Be capable of adequately diagnosing and treating a wide-range of pediatric and adult acute and chronic diseases and injuries including but not limited to conditions of the:
Central Nervous System
Psychiatric and Behavioral Health