Bring your practice-building skills to this collegial physician-led independent group with 19 traditional primary care clinics in the NE Atlanta, Georgia metro area. This practice is 100% outpatient with hours from 9 am to 6 pm. The incoming physician will work 35 to 43 hours per week and see 20 to 25 patients per day once established.
This position is offering a top compensation for physicians with experience, along with an equity potential for an experienced candidate who is motivated to be in a successful independent group. Established physicians in the group earn more than the 75th percentile of MGMA. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, retirement, CME, PTO, and malpractice insurance.
> This position is in Lawrenceville, Georgia. This is an old city with lots of history that has benefited greatly from recent restoration and revitalization projects and is within easy driving distance to Atlanta for whatever activities suit your fancy.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To be considered for this position, please call Tina Oko directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job .
- Physician-owned and operated group with partnership buy-in available
- Join a large and lucrative MSG in a desirable metro location
- 100% outpatient position, no rounding
- Well-equipped office with support staff
- Average 20 - 25 patients per day
- No overnight work with minimal call
- Top compensation for experienced physicians
- Full benefits offered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail