This position is in Southbridge just north of the Connecticut border in the Quinebaug River Valley of south-central Massachusetts. It has convenient access to Hartford, Springfield, Providence, Boston, and Worcester. It is an eclectic blend of hilly and flat, farmland and developed land, industry and downtown, and suburban, urban, and rural neighborhoods.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Susan Kindle directly at or email your CV to .
- Established, full-service outpatient practice
- Competitive salary with quality and quantity incentives
- Tuition loan reimbursement and cap exempt
- Signing bonus and relocation reimursement
- Hospital-employed position
- See 22 -25 patients a day with 36 weekly patient hours
- Inpatient coverage provided by in-house hospitalist service
- Easy drive to seacoast, mountains, and major cities like Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail