A primary care physician is needed in Ohio to treat geriatric patients. Applicants must be board certified. They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census. You will see 20 outpatients per day on average, aged 65 or older. You will work Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm. If you do not hold an active license in OH, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in Columbus, with its diverse economy based on education, government, insurance, banking, defense, aviation, food, clothes, logistics, steel, energy, medical research, health care, hospitality, retail, and technology. Columbus is home to The Ohio State University, one of the largest universities in the United States.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To begin talking about this position, please call Shari Berman at or email your CV and references at ..
- Partnership track based on performance
- Great location with all amenities
- Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5 pm
- Call shared among the group
- See 20 patients per day, average age 75
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Must be board certified with Medicare number
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail