UMass Memorial Health is the largest health care system in Central Massachusetts and the clinical partner of UMass Chan Medical School. In addition to our fully equipped medical centers, our system also includes home health and hospice partners, behavioral health programs and community-based physician practices.
The Division of Hospital Medicine at UMass Memorial Medical Center currently seeks a full-time Nocturnist. The successful candidate will be board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine-Pediatrics. Consideration will be given to both experienced physicians and graduating residents/fellows.
- Our health care system includes multiple hospitals throughout Central Massachusetts. Currently, we are looking to hire academic hospitalists to join our group practice at:
- UMass Memorial Medical Center (Worcester)
- Marlborough Hospital (Marlborough)
- Our nocturnists benefit from an environment of mentorship and support within our division that allows for career development and growth in non-clinical services such as research, quality improvement, and medical education.
- Academic appointment as Assistant Professor working directly with residents and APPs.
- Our division prides itself on transparency and fosters engagement of faculty who can feel comfortable sharing their experiences and ideas.
- Our partnership with the UMass Chan Medical School provides our faculty with the opportunity for longitudinal training, career development, and continuing education as well as access to the latest technology, research, and clinical trials.
- With more than 1,100 physicians, the UMass Memorial Medical Group is one of the largest, integrated multispecialty group medical practices on the entire East Coast. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- We strive to build strength through diversity within our division as an equal opportunity employer. As such, we encourage applicants who identify as underrepresented minority, so we can continue to add to the cultural competency and diversity of our division and provide exceptional care to our culturally, ethnically, and socioeconomically diverse community of patients.
The Worcester area is rich in history and cultural diversity. We offer
- a broad range of excellent primary and secondary schools,
- several highly regarded colleges including Clark University, The College of the Holy Cross, and Worcester Polytechnic Institute,
- a variety of affordable housing options from newly renovated condominiums to gracious Victorian homes,
- numerous restaurants, theater groups, and concert venues,
- easy access to Boston and Cape Cod a well as Providence and Newport, Rhode Island, all of which are within an hour s drive.
In short, Worcester provides a myriad of social, cultural and recreational amenities making