You will enjoy living and working in Crossville, Tennessee. The town is one of the best places for golfers in the state and it offers easy access to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. You will enjoy the region's wineries, walking trails, historic neighborhoods, and sporting events at the local schools. Crossville boasts an affordable cost of living and a revived downtown.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding internal medicine jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Susan Kindle at or email your CV and references to .
- Full benefits including malpractice insurance
- Hefty commencement bonus
- Competitive compensation
- Facility recognized nationally for quality and patient satisfaction
- Monday - Friday schedule with protected time to fill administrative duties
- Outpatient role
- 20 - 22 patients per day
- BC required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail