Cross Country Locums has a need for a Psychologist in Salem, OR. Details listed below.
OPEN DATES :
- As soon as credentialed - ongoing with option to join permanently
- M-F 8-5, though modified schedules are available (4 days/week, 10 hours/day) possible.
- Part time or Full time scheduling available
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Working with adults at an inpatient facility (no call required)
- An average patient load of 10 to 30 (depending upon the acuity of the unit)
- Units will vary in acuity, but all patients are adults, most committed, mostly severe persistent mental illness with long hospital stays.
- EMR: Avatar but there is still some documentation in paper
- Oregon State license or willing to obtain the license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (MD or DO)
REFENCE POSITION #: 50783For more information on this or other Locum Tenens opportunities across the U.S., please contact April Applewhite at or ; feel free to send your current CV at any time.
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years. We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction. These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero s Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients. In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, CREDENT, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) since 2001. Cross Country Locums is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.