Medstaff is assisting with Sports Medicine contract coverage in Portsmouth, Virginia, caring for the military and their families. The position allows for any state license.
Here are the details:
- Start date is based on the time for acceptance and clearance, about 10-14 weeks
- Duration will be through May 2023, with possible extension
- Schedule is M-F, daytime hours, no call, no weekends
- Must have a minimum of three out of the past five years of full-time experience as a clinician in Orthopedics or Sports Medicine
- Any unrestricted US License, DEA and BLS
- Board Certification in Emergency, Internal, Family, Preventive, PM&R or Orthopedic Medicine, as well as at least one of the following:
- Have successfully completed a fellowship program in Sports Medicine, 1-year minimum
- Or, have successfully completed a Certificate of Additional Qualification in Sports Medicine
- Or, be Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
To be considered, or for more information, please contact Lori Jannings at .