A critical-bed access hospital in New Hampshire needs to hire a general orthopedic surgeon. This position will require that the surgeon is comfortable with total joints. You will work 2 days in the OR, 2 days in the office, and 1 day of admin per week. The call will be 1:3 during the week, and 1:6 holidays. They welcome new graduates to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and there is an employee wellness committee/program. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, LTD/STD, PTO, CME stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in the quaint, lakeside town of Wolfeboro, New Hampshire on Lake Winnipesaukee. Lake Winnipesaukee offers many water-based activities and amenities such as boating and jet skiing, swimming, canoeing/kayaking, water skiing and wakeboarding, cruises, and dock-side restaurants. You can also enjoy endless miles of mountain biking, hiking, snowmobiling, and cross country skiing trails. They have an excellent public school system as well as a highly regarded private option.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
If you are interested, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- General orthopedic surgery but must be comfortable with total joints
- Join 2 surgeons and 1 PA
- Work 2 office days, 2 OR days, and 1 admin day per week
- 1:3 call and 1:6 holiday call
- Support staff includes 4 MAs
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus
- New graduates are welcome
- Office is on the hospital campus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail