Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in Sarasota, Florida. Pulmonologist
Sarasota, FL Pulmonologist Physician Job Summary
A growing multi-specialty group is looking for a Board-Certified Pulmonology/Critical care physician to join their practice. Pulmonologist Physician Compensation & Benefits
Pulmonologist Physician Job Duties
- Competitive compensation based on MGMA standard
- Full health benefits, CME, generous PTO, 401K
- Malpractice is covered by the practice
- Relocation assistance
- Partnership track
Pulmonologist Physician Requirements
- The pulmonologist obtains test reports, conducts physical examination, diagnoses and treats the diseases of the respiratory tract.
- Recommend changes to diet, exercise and home to reduce allergies, improve oxygenation and other concerns.
- Examine patients to diagnose and treat ailments and disorders relating to the lungs.
- Use monitoring systems to check the patient s condition and analyze data received from it.
- Prescribe medications, inhalers, oxygen therapy, or mechanical ventilation.
- Treat conditions like acute complications of respiratory failure, pneumonia, bronchitis, cancer, asthma, tuberculosis, etc.
- Medical Degree from an accredited college or university
- Florida Medical License Preferred
- Board Certified in Pulmonology/ Critical Care