s1 jobs are looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to work alongside a highly successful sales team in Glasgow.
Although we are already a Scottish digital media success story, we always look to improve and do more for our users and our client advertisers through constant innovation and excellent customer service.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious sales account manager, who can demonstrate proven success in generating sales opportunities within the advertising, digital media, or recruitment sales marketplace in Scotland. Suppose you don't have advertising or recruitment experience. In that case, you must be able to demonstrate success in selling creative business 'solutions' to our clients across Scotland through effective business development, prospecting, and networking.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Create customer value through a deep understanding of your client's business. Interpreting our products and solutions in a way that would generate the best value for the customer
- Above all, the customer. You will deliver world-class customer service
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Retention and growth of existing strategic accounts
- Implementation and design of tailored solutions and development plans for clients
- Building solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders both over the telephone and face to face
- Build, manage and maintain an up-to-date sales pipeline
- Implementation and review of tactical and strategic sales initiatives
- Delivery of targeted KPIs
- Develop in-depth knowledge of your clients' markets and the trends affecting their business
- Develop a detailed understanding of your competitor's offerings
- Communication of monthly marketing metrics across jobseeker visitors, user experience, conversion, and application rates to existing customers
- Demonstrate your knowledge of organisational structures within your current accounts, what their strategic plans are and how you can use that knowledge to add value to their business
You will possess:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a senior sales account management or development role within B2B. Advertising, media, digital, recruitment, and online sales experience is highly preferential. Consultative sellers from a conceptual sales background would also be considered.
- Field sales or high-level telesales background
- A track record of improving the year-on-year growth of key accounts while simultaneously driving customer satisfaction is a must.
- Expertise in, and passion for emerging trends in online, SEO, SEM, applications, and social media is desirable.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to work on his/her own initiative.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and a strong ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly articulate strategy and report on progress
- Strong ability to manage and prioritise your day