Are you passionate and knowledgeable about Italian motorcycles?
Rev up your career to another level!
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Controller to join our all-new team at Ducati Bournemouth. You will join us on a full-time permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary with uncapped bonus opportunity, CBS vehicle plus a fantastic benefits package.
About the Sales Controller role:
Our Brand-New Ducati Showroom opens in Autumn 2022 and will offer an immersive Ducati experience; the latest range of Ducati and Ducati Scrambler models, apparel, parts, and accessories alongside a host of showroom events and ride-outs. You will interact with customers in a proactive and professional manner and work closely with the sales team to support lead and motivate.
You will be responsible for welcoming our customers into our brand-new showroom and will build trust and exceed our customer's expectations to make their buying experience second to none.
You could be the answer to why someone rides away on their dream motorbike.
Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 8.00 am - 6.00 pm, Sundays on a rota
Your main duties as ourSales Controller will include:
- Supporting, leading, and motivating the sales team
- Dealing with customer interactions in a proactive and professional manner
- Maintaining an attractive showroom display of vehicles and other materials and services
- Ensuring adherence to the Company and Dealership hand-over, follow-up, and prospecting procedure
- Promoting F&I packages to each customer or providing a professional referral to the Business Manager or Sales Manager for a full consultation, as applicable, adhering strictly to all FSA guidelines and regulations
- Meeting all deadlines as set by the Brand Manager and Company procedures
- Ensuring all customer transactions and queries are handled promptly and efficiently
What we're looking for in our ideal Sales Controller:
- Experience in a sales background
- Experience working within a motorcycle dealership, specifically Ducati would be an advantage
- Experience and passion for all things associated with motorcycling
- Extensive product knowledge
- Calm and positive attitude in unplanned situations
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Team player
- Professional and courteous manner
- Full, clean driving license (motorcycle and car)
In return, you will receive the following benefits:
As an energetic, focused, and thriving company, we believe our people are what sets us apart and drives our company forward. If you want to be part of our journey, we will offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive and continuous training
- Contributed Company pension scheme
- Retailer Staff Car Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Contributed Gym Membership
- Free Physio & Chiropractic Services
- Discounts on lifestyle & high street retailers
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Lifestyle & Wellbeing support
- Life Assurance
- 24 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays (extra days given on length of service)
- A vibrant and professional working environment
- Exciting career opportunities
If you feel you have the skills and experience to join us as our Sales Controller, please click apply now!