GBR Recruitment are working exclusively in partnership with a leading beauty products business recruiting for an experienced Sales & Marketing Business Support Coordinator to act as the key linchpin between sales, marketing, events & exhibitions sales teams, purchasing & other key internal departments to ensure the supply of required Sales Merchandise / Sample Products for major National & International Trade Exhibitions & Events (100's per year).
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work for a modern innovative market leading business.
Ideally you will have a passion for beauty, body-care, aromatherapy, healthcare, healthy living type product ranges.
- Researching the latest effective merchandising products (product samples, t-shirts, cups, key chains and more high quality marketing products) as well as negotiating pricing, purchasing & reporting available items, costings & availability.
- Setting up & project managing / coordinating a large number of events & promotions across all of Europe.
- Managing Shipments out to Sales Associates at the Events plus ensuring a timely arrival for stand set ups.
- Inter-departmental coordination ensuring the end to end process of Sales / Marketing Merchandising items supply goes to plan to assist with increased sales / revenue streams plus increased product & company exposure.
- You will also be supporting financial & operational processes.
- Supporting marketing & graphic design departments.
- Coming up with new Marketing / Merchandising product ideas & solutions to entice customers to buy.
- General Administration.
- Strong Business Coordination & Administration skills
- Project Coordination skills
- Events & Exhibitions support experience
- Merchandising / Sales & Marketing products experience (what works)
- Strong communicator at all levels both internally & externally
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- A passion for beauty, body-care, aromatherapy, healthcare, healthy living type product ranges or similar.
This role offers hybrid working as standard = part office / part home (2-3 days office / 2-3 days home) plus free products (monthly), annual parking permit (no parking costs), occasional European travel to events plus a modern environment.
Great company, great products & great people.
Interviews to take place immediately with an ASAP start.