Your New Job Title: Sales Order CoordinatorYour New Daily rate: up to £33k per annumDuration: PermanentLocation: Weybridge, SurreyStart date: ASAPWorking hours: 37.5 hours per week
Who you'll be working for: Market leading home electronics business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our clients Order Management team as an Sales Order Coordinator. This team plays an essential role within our business, supporting sales orders to major retailers, e-shops and distributors from our dynamic product portfolio. As Order Management Coordinator, you will assume responsibility for sales order processing, order status control and reporting; confirming pricing is correct and all orders are ready to pass on to Logistics for delivery using company's specific systems. You will also clear up the accounts, ensuring anything that can be delivered is booked and old orders are cancelled once agreed by the customers. In addition, you will use your impressive analytical skills to support the Manager and General Manager with data requests to drive process improvements. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including Demand Planners and Sales, to implement best practices which provide the greatest level of service to our customers at the lowest cost.
Whatyou'll be doing each day:
- Electronic Data Intermission (EDI), coordination and implementation
- Sales order processing, progressing, order status control and reporting
- Proactive and regular communication with customers
- Stock control of back orders and reserve stock control for given accounts
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate filing system
- Pick orders as per booking slot
- Nil stock and Late Order reports for action - ensure calls to customers with relayed information
- Order receipt acknowledgement
- Management of RADs (Require Arrival Date) per lines
- Support the Manager and General Manager with analytical skills to provide the data to support improvements
- Manual warehouses check, stock, picking and confirming
- Review and maximise month-end bookings
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience working in either Order Processing or Sales Administration
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Organised and able to prioritise high volumes
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.