Reed Education work in partnership with Lancashire County Council (Lancashire Teaching Agency) and we are now recruiting for School Business Managers & Bursars to join our team .
We are looking for an experienced school Administration with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• A very high standard of communication skills, accurate use of spelling and grammar
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Recent experience of working in a school office or similar setting.
• Experience with using school administrative and financial systems, including SIMS
• Commitment to professional development and a keenness to learn
• Hardworking and flexible, and able to use their initiative
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
• Commitment to Safeguarding
This role is a full time role in the Morecambe area.
In return, what we will offer you:
• Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
• Access to Reed discount club and pension scheme
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Paid in line with LCC
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on school business manager & bursar roles/positions
If you are interested and would like more information about the role, please call Emma Knight on or email
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check