About the job
Martindale-Avvo is looking for a full-time SEO Specialist to join our New Providence, NJ team! The SEO Specialist's primary goal will be to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic for our portfolio of law firm clients. This is a client-facing role that includes client calls and emails. The right candidate for this role will have a proven track record of SEO success as well as strong project management and communication skills.
- Create, design, and execute successful SEO campaigns using industry and departmental best practices
- Perform topical research and competitive analysis to create content optimization strategy
- Monitor the campaign throughout its life cycle and complete audits and on and off-site fixes in order to keep the campaign performing at or above goals
- Draft action plans and analytics reports to support sales teams and serve as the SEO client interface via phone and email
- Partner with technical leads and draft requirements for developers to make ongoing website platform enhancements and bug reporting
- Assist in training for new hires to invest in the team's personal as well as the department's growth
- 4-Year College Degree (Business or Marketing preferred)
- 2+ years of experience with industry-standard tools, such as Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- 3+ years of SEO experience in an agency setting
- Proficient with the following tools or similar: Google Business Profile, SEMRUSH, local SEO search, Excel (Pivot Tables), any website crawlers, and any project management software
- Understanding of major search engine algorithms and ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles
- Strong analytic skills to assess shifts in performance and adjust campaigns quickly to stay on top of the search engines
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
Martindale-Avvo comprises some of the leading players in the online legal space, including brands that have been trusted for generations: Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo® and Nolo®. We provide comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead generation, online legal profiles, live chat, and website services. Our network of resources, including , , , , and other top-ranking destinations, attracts over 25 million consumers per month - making us the largest legal network online.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit .
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.