1. Job Purpose: To provide administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the office.
2. Scope, Reach & Key Relationships • All office staff• Clients• Secretarial team• Any external providers/suppliers
3. Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
Job Workflow and Technical Management • Typing and filing of letters to clients in accordance with the Firm's procedures• Ensuring that Engagement letters are generated and sent to clients via the portal if requested• Handling Bank audit requests / Confirmation• Working on merge projects i.e. Tax info requests / P11D• Printing bill and sending to clients• Assisting with Land Registry searches• Providing reception/receptionist duties cover• Completing new client forms• Assisting with proposals for new clients• Assisting with organizing events as requested • Admin tasks as required
• Bulk scanning• Organising Crown, order and return files• Company Secretarial including new company incorporations with standard and multiple share classes, officer appointments, and changes, share transfers and allotments of new shares, company dividends, producing and filing of confirmation statements, accounting reference date changes, company name changes, registered office changes, dissolution of the company, dormant accounts filing.
Client, Internal and External Organisational Contact • Act as a key point of contact for clients and internal staff to manage all their secretarial service requirements
• Return phone calls and written correspondence to all of the above within the required deadline and ensure promises are kept