Teaching Personnel are looking for a tutor work with pupils aged from Early years to GCSE students who are currently out of school due to challenging behaviour and various SEMH challenges. We are looking for a tutor to deliver 1-1 tuition at the home of the student or local venue to bridge gaps in their learning and support them with their challenging behaviour before reintergrating this student back to school. We would require you to be committed to at least 10 hours a week.
The tuition required would be based within Northamptonshire.
- 1-1 tuition, face to face at the home of the student or local venue
- Year 5 Maths and English
- Assess, plan and deliver a tailored scheme of work
- Challenging behaviour and SEMH challenges. Traits of ASD
The ideal candidate
- Fully Qualified Teacher, experienced tutor or experienced SEN teaching assistant
- Patient, motivating and passionate for education
- Competent at managing challening behaviour
- Enhanced child workforce DBS on the update service
If you're interested, please send your CV across to