Semi Senior Accountant nr Halesowen
An exciting opportunity for a Semi Senior Accountant to join a friendly team within a well-established Accountancy Practice based near Halesowen. The Semi Senior Accountant will be responsible for accounts preparation as well as VAT returns and bookkeeping.
The successful candidate will have 2+ years' experience within a similar role and will be part ACCA / ACA qualified. Previous accounts preparation experience is essential for this role alongside a positive attitude and proactive approach.
Semi Senior Accountant Position Overview
- VAT returns
- Accounts Preparation
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Answering any client queries
Semi Senior Accountant Position Requirements
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role within an accountancy practice
- Accounts preparation experience
- Part ACCA / ACA qualified
- Xero and CCH experience is advantageous
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Semi Senior Accountant Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Study support
- Office based position
- Work in a friendly office
If you have the experience for this role, please feel free to contact us.