We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our Client Services team in London.
The Client Services team at 1000heads is the engine that keeps all of our accounts powered. Our business is understanding what our clients need and delivering the solutions to help them get there. We do this via our extensive knowledge of sectors and business drivers, a potent blend of strategic and creative thinking, and exceptional organisation and project management skills.
To be part of the Client Services team at 1000heads you must be a passionate, details-loving communications expert, driven by the need to make things work. Your chance to work with amazing global clients such as The North Face, Google, Diageo, Wella, Snap, Meta, Amazon and the United Nations.
To manage and grow accounts through strong interpersonal skills, the development of innovative creative ideas and excellent organisation
- Consistently developing innovative and creative ideas and solutions for client campaigns
- Building relationships with (senior) clients; listen and understand individual client requirements and consistently meeting if not exceeding their expectations;
- Developing a clear understanding of your clients' brand(s), category and customers
- Leading a team to deliver effective Word of Mouth activity for a range of clients and/or projects
- Leading and owning insights and monitoring projects, ensuring insights are integrated with creative and strategy development
- Working with the Creative and Engagement Strategy Directors to innovate and develop the strategic offering at 1000heads
- Monitoring and understanding your clients' markets; be aware of market issues and competitive activity
- Keeping clients informed; ensure reports are on time and are kept in a central location so the rest of the team can locate if necessary
- Assisting in creating project briefs; briefing in and working with members of the wider team to develop an idea, strategy or campaign tactic; presenting and selling that idea to the client
- Working with Project Planners to develop effective project plans and project specification documents
- Producing accurate costs estimates, and ensuring they are signed off by Account Director and the client before work proceeds
- Ensuring all billing is completed on time
- Ensuring that campaigns run to agreed client budgets and clients approve all expenditure before it happens, particularly unexpected expenditure
- Assisting with the production of client reviews with senior clients
- Overseeing and owning the overall quality of the final deliverables on projects that you manage
- Ensuring your Account Director and / or Creative Director signs off all briefs and attends important project meetings
- Maintaining a central file of essential client information
- Experience account handling, creative development or client facing project management experience
- Delivering digital & social campaigns
- Cross market campaign activation
- Line management experience
- Able to effectively manage client relationships while delivering projects to the highest standard and on time and to budget
- The ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Able to interact with people at all levels demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity
- Must have strong listening skills
- Have an understanding of social media and its impact on brand
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint
1000heads is a Social Transformation company.
We combine expertise in data & analytics, strategy, technology and creativity to help the world's best businesses build Social Age brands.
1000heads delivers social-first insight, consultancy, and creative services to clients around the world including The North Face, Google, Diageo, Wella, Snap, Meta, Amazon and the United Nations.
We have offices around the world in London, Berlin, New York, LA, Miami, Sydney and Melbourne.
1000heads is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are passionately committed to working together to promote an inclusive environment which celebrates and promotes diversity. We are committed to our belief that diversity in our team generates better and bolder ideas, creativity, understanding and respect. We welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual's ability to perform their job.
- Additional holiday day for each year of service, up to 25 days
- Additional festive shutdown period between Christmas and New Years period
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Medical Cover
- Company Pension Scheme
- Personal development fund
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular company socials/away days, free Monday breakfasts and Friday drinks
- Flexible working
- Plus other cool perks