You will be responsible for conducting asbestos services for nationwide clients so travel will be involved. You will ensure health & safety procedures are adhered to in relation to asbestos.
Our client is a RICS chartered consultancy service provider who specialise in project management, quantity surveying, health and safety, asbestos management and other surveying services. Founded over 80 years ago, this company have continuously gone strength to strength to maintain their reputation in completing high quality projects among various sectors such as healthcare, infrastructure, transport and education.
- Monitoring and management of asbestos removal operations
- Supervise asbestos contractors on site carrying out removal work and ensuring all work has been completed within strict guidelines and procedures
- Inspection of buildings, premises and machinery for the presence of asbestos materials as well as the assessment of identified materials and manage the risks that the asbestos may present.
- Liaising with nationwide clients on a regular basis
- Have a minimum of 6 years asbestos service experience
- Obtain a P401, P402, P403, P404
- P405 is desirable
- Experience within a local authority/ public sector is desirable
- Must be willing to travel
- Company Car or Car allowance up to £3,250
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Company Laptop and phone