Job Title: Senior Financial Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: Up to £32,000 depending on skills and experience
Job reference: 6880
Are you interested in financial crime? Do you have financial planning administration experience you can put to a new use? Or are looking for a new challenge as an administrator that falls outside of the 'norm' IFA Administration role?
If so, this is an opportunity with an international litigious business, who are looking for an exceptional Senior Financial Administrator to join their growing team. This is a diverse position which will allow you to continue to develop your skillset through career development and a host of benefits.
If you're looking for a business that have a positive impact in delivering Independent Financial Advice, this is for you!
You will receive full training from the company, they will ensure you're prepared for the duties ahead. They are experts in a wide range of consumer, commercial and employment litigation.
You will need experience of the following from within an Independent Financial Advice firm:
- Dealing with client queries and maintaining client records
- Processing new business
- Writing letters of authority and suitability letters
- Gathering client data
- Liaising with providers and chasing outcomes
- Creating document packs for clients
- Back office/database management
- Ensuring compliance and regulations are followed
- Support with other duties as required
- Salary is up to (£32,500) flexible dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Medical cover
- Life cover
- Pension contribution
- Discretionary bonus (annually) plus quarterly discretionary bonus (dependent on company performance)
- Flexible home working
- Career professional development
Skills and experience required:
- Senior IFA Administration experience, preferably with exposure to paraplanning
- Some R0 exams under your belt (desired)
- Hardworking individual able to work independently and as part of a team
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Legal firm based in Birmingham on a Senior Financial Administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.