At Unifeye Vision Partners (UVP) our mission is simple: to partner with leading eye care practices and support them in their quest to improve the quality of their patients' lives. We are building the leading, nationally recognized integrated eye care community in the country through these partnerships and our commitment to upholding our mission and core values.
UVP has an opening for a Senior Marketing Coordinator for our Twin Cities practices - Minnesota Eye Consultants, Northwest Eye, and Minnesota Retina Associates.
The Senior Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing a variety of initiatives designed to enhance the brand and/or patient experience for Unifeye Vision Partner (UVP)'s practices within Minnesota. Typical marketing projects and scope of work will include graphic design of marketing materials, patient database marketing, internal and external communications, digital signage, and other projects designed to promote our brands and grow our practices.
The position requires strategic and creative thinking, excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task amid a busy and changing environment and demonstrated strength in graphic design programs (specifically - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Canva.) The position is based out of the Bloomington office of Minnesota Eye Consultants and reports to the Sr. Marketing Manager for the Minnesota Market. In this role, the candidate will work alongside Marketing & Outreach team members both locally and nationally.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
The right candidate has 3+ years' experience with marketing to perform typical creative and strategic marketing campaigns to include these specific to our industry:
- Support clinic and facility needs regarding business materials and/or marketing materials needed by team members, the outreach team, or physicians.
- Develop creative marketing materials (including design and writing) which convey professionalism, brand integrity, and industry-specific knowledge for optometry and ophthalmology.
- Build strong relationships amongst physicians and fellow team members to cultivate news and photo sharing.
- Coordinate D2C and B2B campaigns to engage patients and referring providers.
- Support local marketing and outreach events which require significant planning and onsite management/implementation.
- Assist with marketing, promotions, community events and health fair activities.
- Manage inventory of local marketing and promotional materials, placing re-orders as needed to stay ahead of team/patient/referring physician/event needs.
- Develop and maintain content for digital signage (patient education within clinics)
- Maintain lead lists and manage database marketing, including suggestions on how best to manage/improve this process.
- Participate in market/industry research projects, as requested.
- Other tasks as assigned by leadership
- Knowledge of marketing/sales strategies related to branding and culture-building.
- Ability to be organized, self-motivated and exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to self-generate creative and useful ideas for marketing our practices and building our brand. Ability to re-prioritize, as needed, to meet changing deadlines and requests.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to build constructive and effective relationships, establish rapport, relate to people at various levels, inside and outside the organization.
- Recognize when a system or process is not producing the desired results and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Systematically generate and evaluate alternatives before making decisions.
- Manage time efficiently, through multiple assignments, in a busy environment.
- Must be customer-service oriented with strong attention to quality and detail.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field is required.
- 3+ years' experience with related industry tools including Adobe Creative Suite, In Design, Illustrator, Canva, Microsoft products is required.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills demonstrating prowess at project management are required. Experience with a project management system (such as ) a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Develop creative ideas and innovative approaches to improve teamwork, patient care, work processes, or productivity.
- Energetic about challenges, self-motivated, and able to focus on long-term objectives while juggling day-to-day projects and requirements.
- Act with integrity and demonstrate support for the company, its values, and team members, while remaining focused on meeting and exceeding patient expectations.
- Healthcare experience is preferred, but not required.
- Experience within the vision care industry is a huge plus.