Senior Software Developer - Wealth Management
A leading UK-based Wealth Management company is looking for a talented Senior Software Developer to help lead their application Development team. Within the role, you will play a key part in configuring, integrating, developing, and supporting off-the-shelf and custom software applications to drive technical automation, innovation and modernisation.
Working closely with the team Lead and alongside Data and Platform teams, the role you'll be involved in is a wide variety of high-profile business-facing initiatives, delivering new applications, features and bug fixes and implementing modern technologies to enhance the business and development team's capabilities.
This represents an opportunity to join this industry-leading, innovative biotech company in an exciting phase of growth, offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package inside of a great company culture with brilliant career progression pathways.
- 5 years of Software Engineering/ Development experience on Microsoft .NET software development stack.
- Expertise in Angular / Node.JS / Typescript / C# / SQL Server.
- Experience with Reporting and Integration services.
- Previous experience replacing or converting legacy software systems.
- Demonstrable experience working in an Agile Scrum development team.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Previous experience within the Wealth Management industry.
- Experience with ASP.NET / MVC / RabbitMQ / PowerBI / SSAS / DevOps.
It is a London-based role with a flexible working policy, signed off between £80,000 to £90,000 (DOE) with a generous benefits package including a 10-20% bonus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Software Developer looking to make an impact within a growing and thriving organisation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)