Due to exceptional growth T&K Associates are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client in Ashby-de-la-Zouch for a Service Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Service Coordinator, you will be required to provide full support to the National Service Manager to ensure the smooth running of the service teams across the business. You will act as the first point of contact for the Customer and will deal with all enquiries into the business in a professional manner.
You will be required to co-ordinate Customer Service to provide the Customers with a highly effective and reliable Customer Support team. You will also provide support and guidance to service personnel who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance and repair.
Service Coordinator Details & Benefits;
- £22,500 - £24,000 dependant on experience
- Permanent role
- Monday to Friday 3-week rota basis with 2 x morning shifts & 1 x afternoon shift
- Morning shift - 7am-3pm and Afternoon shift - 11am-7pm
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- No strict dress code
Service Coordinator Job Details;
- Check through engineer's daily work schedules and updates on the service log website including escalations, projects and audits
- Complete daily checks of remote monitoring systems, raising and allocating calls from those checks
- Coordinate the fault management system website ensuring it is updated daily with updates for all issues which are outstanding
- Schedule all work on the website and organise the engineers work on a daily basis ensuring SLA's are met
- Raise new issues, projects, issues and audits onto the website
- Manage projects resource allocation for all business areas
- Maintain the service log website and create log ins for Customers and Staff
- Enter new fleet numbers and depots onto the website
- Liaise with depots for vehicles to be available
- Answer incoming calls and handle Customer enquiries
- Provide admin support to the National Service Manager and reports as required across the business
- Deal with stock transactions for field engineers, manufacturing and projects
- Perform all other associated administration duties as required by the team
Service Coordinator Person Specification;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work to deadlines and ensure SLA's are met
- Organised and strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritise tasks
- A team player who can work well with others
- Accuracy and attention to details
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great Company. If you are interested in the above role and would like to join a friendly team, then please give us a call at T&K Associates to hear more!