Children's Social Worker MASH (Multi Agency Safegurading Hub)
This is a 50% office / home working role office based within MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) Team who are responsible for making initial assessments of cases and ensuring they are referred on to the correct team within Children's Services in a timely manner.
You will be an HCPC registered Qualified Social Worker and preferably worked within a Children's Social Services setting carrying out assessments.
To be successful in this role you need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to process a high volume of complex information. The average caseload is 12-14, with a 2 day turnaround for each case
Home working 50%
We will provide you with:
- A 9 day working fortnight
- £38 per hour
- A personal assistant, who will provide crucial back office support to free up your time to focus on professional practice.
- A hybrid tablet device, so you can work more effectively and flexibly.
- 5 personal development days per annum.
- Access to permanent vacancies as they are released.
- Flexible working options to fit around today's lifestyle
Connect2Hampshire, part of Hampshire & Kent Commercial Services LLP, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.