Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Physical Disabilities Team based in Lancashire.You will work with service users to understand their needs, strengths and wishes, helping them to build resilience and live the lives they choose to lead.What s in it for you as a Social Worker?
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- High pay rate
- Hybrid working, mostly from home
- Widely known as an excellent place to work as a locum SW
- Initial six month contract
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- To work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team providing consistent, timely, quality and financially sustainable social work services to adults, their carers and their families.
- To improve outcomes for adults, enabling them to have security, stability and enabling them to have security, stability and enabling them to develop independence.
- To maintain high standards of professional practice and to provide social work services to adults in accordance with the legislative and regulatory framework and departmental guidance and procedure.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.