Our client, Leicestershire County Council, are looking for four Senior Social Workers to join their Child Protection Team.
Hybrid working is available. Reduced caseload available due to supervisory nature of role.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Support and supervise less experienced Social Workers, including those on an ASYE placement.
- Chair strategy meetings.
- Conduct assessments, including S47 and SGO assessments.
- Produce robust and analytical reports.
- Undertake court work.
Requirements of the role:
- Social Work degree or equivalent.
- Social Work England registration.
- 4+ years post-qualifying experience with a relevant client group.
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team.
- Free CV building and Interview support.
- Free DBS checks.
- Weekly payroll.
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more.
- CPD contributions.
- £250 for referring a friend.
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients.
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010.