We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to join our client, a company who are experts with data pipelines and offer ETL as a Service.
They are now looking to add Software engineers (with Java experience) to their core engineering team to help build the infrastructure that modern data teams depend on to create and operate their data warehouse.
- Be part of the team that is building the next generation of ETL software
- Come up with novel ideas on how to make complex technology user-friendly, and then turn those ideas into software
- Improve the scalability, performance, and robustness of our data processing systems
- You love data engineering
- You build robust and scalable data systems three times as fast as other developers
- Coding in Java is second nature to you
- You have a passion for improving data analytics
- You're living in or willing to work in London
- Have experience with Cascading, Docker, and AWS
- Know the ins and outs of current big data frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, or Flink, but this is not an absolute requirement - you're a quick learner!
- Have startup experience
This Software Engineer opportunity is offering a very attractive salary in the region of £70,000 - £100,000 as well as unlimited holiday, free daily lunches and equity.
Available on a hybrid basis, you should be available to work in the central London offices approx. 2-3 days per week.
Apply as soon as possible to find out more!Unfortuntaley, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this vacancy so applicants MUST have the right to work in the UK.