Our client are a global leader in e-learning for the Healthcare sector!
Our client's e-learning platform employs assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with personalized and engaging learning, choosing from 7,000+ online courses that meet accrediting board, state and federal requirements.
Our client has some of the best Benefits in the US Market?
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, a flexible PTO program, and a generous and inclusive parental leave policy. Additionally, our client pays for the employee portion of the monthly healthcare premium!
- Flexible work environment - You choose when you want to come into the office!
- Active Employee Resource Groups open to all employees!
- Comprehensive onboarding program - a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
- Multiple development program options - leadership development, professional development curriculums, and Nano degree options in both technology and data science
- Professional development gained from conference attendance.
The role in a nutshell:
- Designing, building, and executing UI, API, and Performance automated test frameworks and test scripts
- Providing feedback on others' test automation work by regularly reviewing Pull Request
- Developing domain and technology knowledge, including testing methodologies, strategies, standards, tools, and best practices for automation processes
- Refining stories and contributing to building out the team's backlog of work
You'll need to succeed:
- A Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience working with DevOps, and CI/CD platforms such as Azure DevOps, AWS, Jenkins, etc.
- 5-7+ years of experience working with a wide variety of test automation tools and frameworks such as Cypress, TestCafe, Selenium, JMeter, Locust, SuperTest, PostMan, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, etc.
- 4+ years working in Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Knowledge of all levels of testing from the test pyramid
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of software development design patterns such as Object-Oriented Programming, Data-Driven Design, Functional Programming, etc.
- Building, customizing, deploying, and managing test environments/test automation frameworks
- Develop test scenarios from requirements and ensure maximum requirement traceability
- Possess a 'Shift-Left' QA mentality where Quality is shared and owned at all SDLC stages.
- Knowledge of CI/CD & Dev-Ops tools like Jenkins, Docker and Cloud services.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of application debugging, and root cause analysis
- Provide leadership in defining appropriate testing methodologies, strategies, standards, tools, and best practices for automation processes
- Establish automation test coverage strategy that aligns with the product design and covers the entire software development life cycle
- Create, advocate and coach test automation best practices to team members and development teams
- Collaborate with Development Managers, Product Owners and other teams to ensure the highest quality of the product by architecting automation focused solutions
- Conduct PoCs on latest test automation tools and technologies
Nice to have's:
- Mobile Test Automation