System Administrator (m/f/d) in Client Management
Permanent position, full-time - Cologne
- The 2nd level support (by phone, remotely and on-site) as well as the collaboration in the ticket system
- The (further) development of group policies, esp. with regard to current security recommendations and standards.
- The software packaging of client software
- The simplification of administrative activities using scripts (eg with Powershell, Batch, Python or similar).
- The quality assurance of software packages or group policies.
- The management, configuration and further development of the existing software distribution infrastructure (OPSI).
- Contributing to the planning, management and support of IT projects and plans (e.g. introduction of Windows 11, introduction of Robotic Automation).
- The creation of concepts as well as installation instructions
- You have successfully completed training as an IT specialist (or comparable) or an IT degree and have already been able to gain professional experience
- Ideally, relevant Microsoft certifications are already available (eg MTA, MCSA or MCSE).
- You work independently as well as in a team
- A good technical understanding, a strong service and solution orientation as well as a structured and careful way of working characterize you
- Ideally, you have a driver's license class B
- Fluent German spoken and written we assume - English is an advantage
Knowledge in the following areas is desirable:
- You are familiar with Microsoft technologies (Windows client and server operating systems, Active Directory, group policies).
- You have gained first experience in IT projects
- Optimally you have already created software packages
- Experience with scripting or programming languages (Powershell, Python or others) is desirable
- Creation of concepts and installation instructions
- First Linux knowledge is an advantage
What we offer you
You can expect a varied activity in the development of the IT division in the NetCologne Group as well as an innovative and dynamic company with flat hierarchies, which is focused on growth.
In an exciting working environment with short decision-making processes, you will be part of a friendly and highly motivated team. With individual development measures, we are happy to support you in shaping your professional goals.
- A permanent, economically secure and long-term oriented employment.
- Regular internal and external training
- Flexible working hours and a home office arrangement
- State-of-the-art office space according to the "New Work" concept as well as chill-out & creative areas.
- The use of JobTicket and JobRad offers for convenient travel to work.
- Flat hierarchies and open communication
- A team kitchen and a canteen
- Regular team events
- 30 days vacation + 4 custom days
- Weekly fresh fruit and coffee, tea and water as much as you want
Then we look forward to your meaningful application including salary requirements and earliest starting date.
NetCologne IT Services GmbH
Human Resources Department Elisa Zube & Michèle Polcyn
Adolf-Grimme-Allee 3 50829 Cologne
We, NetCologne IT Services, are a subsidiary of the regional telecommunications provider NetCologne. As a reliable strategic partner from Cologne, we provide companies and schools with innovative ICT technologies and offer them advanced solutions for their digitalization.
From IT strategy consulting and set-up to service and support of complex IT infrastructures, we offer everything from a single source. In addition, we are responsible for taking over our customers' IT operations in accordance with the ITIL framework - through our Cologne service desk or on site. From our modern, certified data center in Cologne, we offer innovative managed services, including individually tailored cloud computing solutions.
With our Education Services, we turn school IT into enterprise IT. From IT infrastructure to cloud services, identity management, hardware & software to IT support, administration and training. With us, teachers and students get everything they need for the modern classroom, giving them full control over digitization.