Teaching Assistant - West Drayton
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic school in West Drayton. As a Teaching Assistant in this role you will be required to support pupils aged between 11-16, many of whom have been, or are at risk of, permanent exclusion to support them with their personal and educational development to help ensure they are able to achieve their true potential. You must ideally have previous experience as a Teaching Assistant though it is not essential to be considered for this role.
- Pride themselves on placing young people at the heart of all they do
- Acknowledge the individual needs and attributes of each young person through, assessment, support and a bespoke approach to teaching and learning
- Aim for their young people to lead a happy and holistically prosperous life by developing the skills for them to move successfully along their life journeys
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school located in West Drayton
- Aims to be a safe, compassionate and inclusive learning community that recognises the uniqueness of its learners and celebrates their success
- Teaching Assistant to support secondary aged children with their personal and educational development
- Supporting pupils meeting their targets in addition to managing their behaviour and keep them focused at the task at hand
- Display a calm demeanour as you will be working with children with challenging behaviour
- Inspire and motivate pupils with learning difficulties. as well as potentially social, emotional, and mental health difficulties
- Act as a role model and encourage them to make the most of their education
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Be open to working with SEN children
- Available immediately to work as a Teaching Assistant
- Either live in West Drayton or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.