Our client, Nottinghamshire County Council, are looking for a Team Manager to join their Children Duty and Assessment Team.
If you are an experienced Team Manager and want to advocate for the needs of children, please apply!
The role also brings hybrid working opportunities!
Responsibilities of the role:
- To lead, manage and motivate staff, supporting them in their development.
- To demonstrate expert knowledge and judgement when assisting in or carrying out assessments.
- To work alongside other professionals to ensure the implementation of plans and outcomes for service users.
Requirements of the role:
- Must hold a degree in Social Work or equivalent.
- Must be fully registered with Social Work England.
- Post-qualified experience working in a similar sector.
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- £250 for referring a friend
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010