Dav-Tech Plating Inc. is the premiere metal plating company in the U.S. specializing in coatings for products used in the defense, medical, automotive and electronics industries. We are looking for a part time or full time warehouse driver responsible for the transportation and timely delivery of products and materials to and from Dav-Tech. Additional duties and projects outside of driving are required in this role.
Full time benefits include health insurance, 401K, paid time off, dental, life insurance. Part time benefits include accrued time off, 401k, and optional dental and life insurance. Both part time and full time roles offer competitive pay based on experience.
Responsibilities of the Driver
- Oversees their daily traffic route.
- Responsible for their D.O.T. record keeping.
- Drives Dav-Tech trucks to deliver product on time.
- Deliver with a hand truck all cases to customer location, moving and lifting to designated area at customers location.
- Responsible for the associated paperwork.
- Pick up and deliver as requested.
- Careful handling and transportation of material.
- Unload all empty pallets and returns upon return to plant at the end of the run, deliver such to designated areas in the plant.
- Always maintain professionalism, diplomacy and tact.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicates with other department heads and staff.
- Maintain work area(s) in a neat, orderly and safe environment.
- Exercise good judgement and problem solving.
- All other duties and projects, as needed.
Requirements of the Driver
- May require the ability to lift, push and carry equipment and products weighing up to 70 pounds.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk or hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock.
- The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Minimum of 2 plus years commercial driving experience.
- DOT/medical card and valid Class C license required.
- Ability to work and communicate with staff in English and Spanish (bilingual) written and oral.