A lovely school located in South Bristol are looking to hire a year 2 class teacher to begin ASAP. Your new school A Primary school in the south Bristol area are looking to hire a new year 2 teacher to begin as soon as possible. This school aims to create well-rounded individuals that have full academic potential and excellent social skills. Who are strong and committed, responsible members of society and confident in personal worth. Recently the school has been graded as 'Good' by Ofsted with some notable comments being made about the cleanliness, friendly and welcoming staff and children, and safe feel of the school. The school also has free on sight parking that large enough to accommodate for the more than enough cars, making it easy for you to get into work. Your new role This role is due to start as soon as possible and is for maternity cover. If successful, you will be assisting the school with cover until December, during this time you will also be getting to your class. After this you will become the full-time class teacher for your year 2 class made up of 30 children. you will have full classroom responsibilities which includes planning, preparation and marking. You will also be assisted by one teaching assistant that has worked within the class for just over one year. What you'll need to succeed
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- You must have at least 2-3 years' experience.
- A comprehensive understanding of the English national curriculum.
- You will need strong communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar
What you need to do now If you are interested in this Teaching job in Bristol, then please click Apply Now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now or call . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.